Blessings Photography


Thursday, July 23, 2015

My Brother

When your family thinks of you enough to ask you to shoot a photo session of them, that's priceless.
Well this my brother, through thick & thin, ups & downs, laughter & arguments, work & play, healthy & not so healthy, young to old.  














My granddaughter Maelea was with me on a horse tune up for my horse T at Darrell's.
She calls him Darro :) He has a pretty little place out in the country at the foot of the mountain.
She had a ball playing in the field, chasing the cat & finally catching one.  When it was time to go & we were loading the horse in the trailer, she said, "This is better than a playground"

She loved the freedom of roaming through the field.

She was so happy that the cat let her hold it.

I think she is just a little bit happy...



No comments:

Post a Comment