Blessings Photography


Sunday, July 3, 2011

Maelea Legend Hatch

My Little Firecracker is One Year Old Today!
Happy Birthday Sweetheart.  
Pippo Loves You!
I remember this very special moment like it was yesterday.  What a privilege to be a witness to this beautiful miracle.



I Love You Pippo

"Fold me up & put me in the sink"

Love hearing Pappy & Uncle Garrett play music!


I can make my Aunt Sheree smile
I love it when my Uncle Garrett reads to me
Go Hogs!
Wooooo Pig Soiee!!!!!

I Love My Cousin Reese 


This first year of your life has been a beautiful blessing for us all Maelea.
Looking forward to making many happy memories with you.
I Love You & I Cherish You.
Thank You God for This Beautiful Blessing.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Maelea!!! Can't believe your one already!!! Man Maelea and Reese look so much alike, especially the picture of Maelea in the pink jammies and the one where Pappy is playing the banjo!! We all love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww those made me laugh and smile and really go back a little. Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete