Blessings Photography


Friday, September 2, 2011

Celebrating/Shopping

My mom, my sisters Cheri & Judy & I all went thrifting/shopping/junking/fleamarketing for my birthday & my sister's birthday.  Boy did we have some kind of fun!

We found so many bargains, we had trouble stuffing them all in!  Almost needed a U-Haul.


Then we ate at Lola's in Nixa - oh my yummyliciousnesssss!  
What a treat for all of us.  Sure would love some of that ooey gooey butter pie with apricot sauce & whip cream right about now...

Thank you girls for such a fun day!  
Love you guys!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time. We love lola's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mary Beth, we won't go again until you can come along, too! love ya cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lola's is yummo!! Should have called me! Reese and I would have lived to go :)

    ReplyDelete