Blessings Photography


Friday, February 10, 2012

Guess What???

MY DADDY IS 25 TODAY!


When I woke up this morning I had a smile on my face & in my heart because 25 years ago today we were blessed with the best gift - Daniel Garrett McMullen.
And when I called him it made me so happy to know that his wife carries on our birthday tradition of birthday cinnamon rolls & most importantly the birthday boy got the center one!
How blessed we are!
God not only gave us Garrett but then we also get Sheree' & Reese!  Doesn't get much better than that :)
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!
I am so proud of you & your family
Thank you for being such a Godly man & serving our Lord & Savior








I BLUB YOU GARRETT!

1 comment:

  1. oh man that picture of us on the tricycle is still one of my absolute favorites!!

    ReplyDelete