Blessings Photography


Thursday, January 13, 2011

Medical Leave

Ok if you have been wondering about the slow down on my postings....
The following put a little cramp in things - mainly my head.
Sorry for those of you who can't stand this kind of thing.



















I had a basal cell carcinoma removed via the MOHS procedure (the latest thing in skin cancer removal) on Monday by Dr. Naugle in Springfield.  Nurse Danny has been taking good care of it for me.
Ever since I can remember I have never wanted anyone to know if I was hurt, how bad it hurt or if I was anything but TOUGH (no room for wimps & whiners in my arena).  But I have decided at age 46 who cares if anybody knows?????  I cannot tell a lie - it hurt dadgummit!
I have stayed inside since we came home because it has been soooo cold that I'm afraid if I go outside it might contract then explode.  The doctor said it may feel a little tight...  Tight I reckon!
But I have thought of my precious daughter-in-law Sheree' many times through this little ordeal...this is nothing compared to what she went through - thanks for the inspiration hon.
Thanks for all your prayers!  God is good.

1 comment:

  1. Well that looks painful. Can't wait to see you...whenever that may be!! love you

    ReplyDelete