Blessings Photography


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Great Times in Terrell, Texas

I had the privilege of spending one whole week with Mary Beth, Alex & Maelea!!
Oh what fun we had!!
And if you can believe it, I have a few photos of my darlings in Texas.

Maelea fresh out of the bath & Mary Beth's new curly do

Mary Beth & I had so much fun going to garage sales & flea markets & this is one of my many treasures & I think Maelea likes it, too

She is pulling up & walking around hanging on to things, changing from the couch to the coffee table is a big deal that deserves much applause & of course Pippo obliges every time.

Dad is a great sharer!  Yum Yum!
It's Thumbs UP!

I just love these girls!

Walking is much more fun hanging on to your hands
Jammies on & time for night night

Well that's all for now but I have plenty more of my little beauty.





4 comments:

  1. she's so beautiful! love those pictures mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pictures. Especially the one of her in black & white and the one of her and Mary Beth! So good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big that girl is getting. She is so beautiful. Love Marybeths hair too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! I especially love the thumbs up one! Her little booty and belly are priceless!!

    ReplyDelete