Blessings Photography


Saturday, April 2, 2011

Auction & Fun With Friends on a Saturday

Last Saturday Danny & I went to an auction.  He went for old car parts & "stuff".  I went for a bargain.  Auctions & auctioneering are in my blood, I was born & raised in it, so I was looking forward to this.
We had a lot of fun.  Johnny & Samantha were there & so was Harold.  As we each would have the winning bid & obtain our treasures we had a little spot carved out for them, Samantha held down the spot & watched over our goodies.
Samantha bought a pair of earrings & just couldn't wait & put them on before the day was over.
Johnny bought lots of old car stuff & car books.  Harold bought lots of car stuff & each time he came with his treasures he would be smiling & we knew he had just got a bargain.  Danny was so into bidding his back & shoulders were tired!  What a day with friends.


This is what I wanted & I got them at a bargain (of course).

This is one of Danny's many treasures he spied in a miscellaneous box.  Of course he looked them up on the internet & they are quite valuable as well as old.






1 comment: