Blessings Photography


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

While Pippo Was Gone

Pappy did some artwork on my GMC (I love my truck ~ it is soooo cool & fun to drive)
Danny has done a lot of work on my truck - I just love that man.
Today I have wheels & tires and an appointment to get the exhaust fixed.


















And he did some photography work, too
















Reese had her check up & she has grown an inch.  She is now 6 lbs 6 oz. 
Her doctor used the word "perfect".  So Thankful.  God has been so merciful.

















She kind of likes loves her daddy

















She Loves mom's kisses

3 comments:

  1. classy chick in a classic truck and beautiful grandkids what more could a pappy want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your truck! And Reese is perfect, she's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete