Blessings Photography


Friday, April 1, 2011

Project & Dreams

I have been wanting a late 40's early 50's  1/2 ton pick up to fix up & drive around.  I have a vision...
And Danny being the great husband he is began in earnest to find one.
Well we were blessed to be able to find & purchase this 1949 GMC from Linda & Leroy McCormick.
I am so excited!  I have plans & dreams and I have a lot to learn, but I have the best mechanic & teacher ever by my side.  So let the work begin!
Here it is on the trailer.
You can bet there will be lots of photos of Before, During & After.





Can't you just see Maelea, Reese & Pippo puttin' around on the farm in this?????
Oh the places we will go.
I think it is "cute".  Danny does not understand "cute" as a description of this truck.
I want to name it - I'm thinking a male name with 3 letters or 1 syllable.  Any suggestions???

3 comments: