Blessings Photography


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Girls

Maelea & Reese were together for the first time 
& oh they are an adorable pair.
Maelea said "baby" & imitated her cry


























"Isn't she cute Pappy"? 

























Maelea's pose for the papparzzi & Reese is puttin' up her dukes















































I didn't get to take as many photos as I normally do because I was spending time just holding, loving & playing with our beautiful granddaughters.  Baths, diaper changes, pajamas, bottles ~ oh what fun!
I am so proud of Alex & Mary Beth & Sheree' & Garrett!  They are such wonderful loving parents.  And those dads work hard right beside the moms taking care of their girls.   And our kids got to take their kids to church on Easter together - what a blessing.  
We had a wonderful weekend together, it just didn't last long enough.  I just can't wait until the next time!!













1 comment: