Blessings Photography


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pippo & Pappy Ecstatic Bliss

I love the word "grandchildren".  We have TWO beautiful granddaughters.
Pippo & Pappy are in absolute ecstatic bliss.
We can't wait to see them side by side.
I think they will look like sisters.



























Pippo loves you little darlin'
Daddy's hands
As with most men and newborns, Justin did not want to hold her in fear she would break.
Daddy said nothing doin' - you are going to hold her.  
And he did.


For this child I prayed

Today I am leaving & I will have the honored privilege of going & staying with this precious family & helping out for the next several days.  Pippo will be quite contented.  Pray for Pappy.  
Oh what showers of blessings.
And as you might imagine there will be a few more photos.
See you when I return! 




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She is absolutely precious and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is beautiful. i cannot wait for more pictures. congrats!

    ReplyDelete