Blessings Photography


Thursday, April 21, 2011

Watching Garrett Work

Garrett has found his dream job.
And I could watch him work all day long.
I could follow him with a camera for hours ~
he is use to this but Austin was beginning to wonder about me.









































After working these 55 heifers they herded them down the road to another field.



























Then they changed modes of transportation

















Then they raced to the house for lunch - NOT!
They would rather hold Reese than eat.

























Who does this remind you of????
















I get such joy watching my children work.
They are able, blessed & oh so talented. 
And they are very smart - they gave me 4 more to love!
And I am oh so proud of them all.
Thank You Lord For Your Blessings On Me

2 comments:

  1. I love these, I would to take some of my own! And that picture of him using the chain saw looks just like dad! I couldn't believe it! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous set of photos of garrett working--love them.

    ReplyDelete